I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Chronic cracking or fissuring at the labial commissures.
5. This normal variation of the buccal mucosa has a higher prevalence in black adults and will disappear when stretched.
7. Palatal lesion that is caused by the thermal and chemical properties associated with pipe smoking.
8. "Geographic tongue" when it occurs in an atypical location.
9. Clinical lesion found on the lower lip of fair-skinned people and is caused by chronic sun exposure.
10. A type of hyperkeratosis that is due to the placement of chewing tobacco onto the oral mucosa.
11. Reflects the most common variation or type of lichen planus.
12. The presence of hairy leukoplakia is an indciator of this.
13. Aspirin burn: wipes off or not?
1. This is the most common type or form of candidiasis.
3. A generic clinical term given to identify a white lesion.
4. This white lesion represents a protective response by the tissue to a long-term irritant. It presents as a whitish lesion with a rough texture and cannot be rubbed off.
6. Classic lesion associated with lichen planus.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live