I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. This most common type of intraoral cancer is more apt to be found on posterior and inferior intraoral sites.
6. This reflects the most common malignancy of the skin.
10. This is the typical appearance of an intraoral squamous cell carcinoma.
12. One of the reversible side effects associated with the administration of radiation therapy and is associated with the development of a fungus.
13. Procedure that involves the removal of tissue of a suspected lesion.
14. This pebbly variation of a squamous cell carcinoma is frequently associated with the use of tobacco.
15. Type of tissue on which basal cell carcinomas are NOT found.
16. Multiple anatomically separate lesions within the same generalized area.
1. This refers to a squamous cell carcinoma that has not invaded past the epithelium.
3. Name for the oral biopsy brush.
4. This is one of the findings that is commonly associated with skin cancers and refers to a failure to heal.
5. This risk factor is the leading issue that is associated with skin cancers.
7. Another word for tumor.
8. Although this is associated with malignant lesions, basal cell carcinomas rarely do this.
9. The most prevalent risk factor that is associated in the development of oral cancer.
11. This type of cancer arises from epithelial tissue.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live