I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Pigmentations and V-P
1. Most common area to find physiologic pigmentation.
5. Lesion that resembles a squamous papilloma, but is associated with HPV.
10. Most common location to find nevi.
11. Another name for papillary hyperplasia.
12. A word that can describe the clinical appearance of papillary hyperplasia
13. Etiology of Verruca Vulgaris.
14. A whitish, exophytic growth that reflects a benign neoplasm that originates from the epithelial surface.
2. Most common intraoral location to find nevi.
3. One of the influences that will affect the amount of pigmentation a person will have.
4. Most common location to find denture stomatitis.
6. Refers to the development of additional lesions within the localized area.
7. Name given for adrenal insufficiency.
8. Another name for physiologic pigmentation.
9. Pigmented malignancy that can originate from a neoplastic transformation of a nevi.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live