I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
4. This is defined as an unexplained red patch that cannot be identified as another pathologic entity.
6. Most common oral manifestation associated with leukemia.
8. Unique characteristic associated with a peripheral giant cell granuloma and refers to the invasion of bone by the soft tissue lesion.
10. Term given to pyogenic granulomas that are found during pregnancy.
11. An endothelial cell malignancy that is associated with advancing cases of HIV.
12. This type of medication can make a person more prone to developing hematomas.
13. This lesion is associated with a fungal etiology and is found at the midline on the dorsal surface of the tongue. It will present as an asymptomatic, red plaque.
14. Fungus associated with median rhomboid glossitis.
1. This term refers to the spillage of blood into the surrounding tissues.
2. This soft tissue lesion reflects a response to an irritant, such as calculus or an overhang. Although it is typically seen in the interproximal area, it can present in other areas of the oral cavity.
3. This term refers to a facial hemangioma.
5. The examination of a tissue through the use of pressure to see whether the area will blanch.
7. A malignant cancer that is associated with the blood forming tissues and reflects an increase in the number of WBCs.
9. Condition that refers to the atrophy of the filiform papillae and is typically associated with numerous nutritional deficiencies.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live