I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Test 2 Crossword
2. This refers to an early or newly formed area of decay that is still within the enamel.
4. Term used to refer to the fusion of cementum that occurs during root development.
7. A developmental condtion that occurs when one developing tooth attempts to make two teeth.
9. Developmental condition that present clinically with pitted enamel, but enamel of normal hardness.
10. This term refers to irregular areas of dicoloration that are found in cases of fluorosis.
11. The primary bacteria that is involved with the development of dental decay.
13. The loss of dentin from the pulpal side and is associated with trauma or unknown etiologies.
14. The pathologic wearing of tooth structure that is the result of a repetitive mechanical process.
15. A type of hypoplasia and hypocalcification that is associated with the ingestion of excessive fluoride.
16. This "softening" of enamel reflects an early step in the decay process.
17. This term reflects another name for a pulp stone.
1. The symptomatic phase of a non-vital tooth that may have a periapical radiolucency associated with it.
3. The inflammation of the pulpal tissues.
5. This term relates to an abnormal parafunctional habit that can cause attrition.
6. Refers to when an infection has spread into the adjacent soft tissue spaces.
8. Chronic periapical radiolucency that is associated with a non-vital tooth.
12. Term used to refer to a tooth that is small in size.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live