I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Cyst that is found on the middle surface of the roots of the mandibular canine / first premolar.
4. This major salivary gland is associated with the majority of salivary stones.
5. "Benign Mixed Tumor"
7. A well-defined, solitary fibrous lesion that is caused by acute and / or chronic trauma.
9. This type of odontoma is found in the posterior region of the oral cavity.
11. A periapical cyst that exists after the involved tooth is extracted.
13. Malignant tumor of the salivary glands.
14. This is what the electric pulp tester will tell you when teeth exhibiting a cementoma are tested.
15. Major salivary gland that is most commonly involved with mumps.
16. Benign tumor that can arise from a primordial cyst.
1. Name of the condition associated with excessive growth hormone secretion.
2. Most common location to find a mucocele.
3. A firm to flabby lesion that is caused by the flange of a poorly-fitting removable prosthesis.
6. Term used to describe an increase in the number of cells and will reflect an increase in the size of the tissue.
8. Periapical radiolucency associated with a non-vital tooth.
10. Cyst that develops in place of a tooth.
12. A mucocele that occurs in the floor of the mouth.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live