I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
6. This term refers to the presence of swollen lymph nodes.
8. A type of maligancy that originated from within the connective tissue.
9. This type of repair occurs when damaged tissue is replaced with cells that are identical to those that were initially damaged.
11. Term that refers to a condition that affects more members in a family than would be expected by chance.
12. One of the 5 cardinal signs of inflammation that refers to the presence of pain.
15. This type of diagnosis refers to the obtaining of two or more suspected lesions or conditions and their comparison.
17. This term refers to how a tissue's surface will appear when looked at visually.
18. This is defined as an increased size of a tissue that is the result of an increase in the size of the existing cells within the tissue.
19. This term refers to the presence of bacteria with the circulatory system.
20. A term that refers to a lesion or condition that is associated with an unknown etiology.
1. Descriptive term that refers to a solid lesion that is elevated, but superficial to the tissue's surface.
2. This suffix refers to a tumor or swelling.
3. Descriptive term that refers to a loss of tissue at the surface (deep).
4. This descriptive term refers to how a lesion will feel when palpated.
5. This term refers to the presence of cells that have an abnormal growth pattern.
7. This term refers to a flattened area that is of a of different coloration than the surrounding tissues.
10. This term refers to a lesion that projects above the surface of the tissue.
13. This term refers to the tissue exhibiting a hard / firm feeling when palpated.
14. A type of injury that occurs when an injury is minimal and brief in duration.
16. The type of tumor that is associated with a slow growth rate, encapsulation and structure displacement.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live