I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Type of lesions that have trauma as the etiology.
5. Classic lesion associated with discoid lupus erythematosis.
9. This ulcerative condition resembles herpetic outbreaks, but does not have the formation of blisters associated with it.
11. Type of oral lesion associated with secondary infections of tuberculosis and reflects a lesion caused by the presence of a living microorganism.
12. Type of tissue where aphthous ulcers are found.
1. Typical number of lesions associated with aphthous ulcers.
3. This reflects the primary mode of transmission of syphilis.
4. Classic lesion that is associated with secondary syphilis.
6. A variation of aphthous ulcers that is found to involves a triad of anatomical sites.
7. "Canker sore"
8. Term defined as a lesion that results during professional care or evaluation.
10. "Classic" lesion associated with tertiary syphilis.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live