I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
3. Virus that is associated with outbreaks of Mononucleosis.
6. This is one of the intraoral locations where secondary herpes simplex outbreaks are found.
7. Neurologic symptoms that tell the patient that a HSV outbreak is going to occur and can include burning, tingling, or throbbing.
8. This condition presents as a sudden, painless facial swelling that is commonly associated with an allergic reaction.
10. This finding represents the initial intraoral finding that is associated with measles.
11. Herpetic outbreak that is found in the perioral area.
12. This represents a severe variation of Erythema Multiforme.
1. This autoimmune, mucocutaneous disease process is associated with the formation of intraepithelial bulla and is found more commonly in females of jewish or mediterranean decent.
2. These pinpoint blood hemorrhages reflect an Intraoral finding noted in mononucleosis.
4. The name of the classic lesion that is associated with Erythema Multiforme.
5. Diagnostic tool that is used to determine whether a vesiculo-bullous lesion is present.
9. Type of lesion that initially presentS in a patient with herpes simplex.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live